Install the official Getscreen.me Remote Desktop application available on Google Play to access your personal account from your Android mobile device.
However, if this option is impossible for some reason or you are using an iOS device, then there is an alternative way to get the application on the home screen.
Our solution has been adapted for mobile devices using Progressive Web Application technology. Save the web page of your personal account on your home screen and it will work as a native application.
To save the page to your iOS home screen:
- Log in to Getscreen.me using Safari .
- Tap the Share button at the bottom panel of the browser.
- Select Add to Home Screen in the list of commands.
- Log in to Getscreen.me via Chrome .
- Tap More in the upper-right corner.
- Select Add to Home screen in the list of commands.
Now you will always have quick access to your personal account.