Download Agent Getscreen.me
An agent is a small piece of software that broadcasts video from a remote desktop without any mandatory installation and is managed by a remote operator
To connect to the computer, download and run the agent program
Verified with VirusTotal
May 13, 2020
- First version of agent for Linux platform
- Translations for Agent into 5 languages
- Improved buffer-exchange operation on connection
- Automatic Video Scaling
- Grouping agents by custom field in a dashboard
- Fix errors
April 13, 2020
- Auto linked agent now downloaded right from your personal account
- Improved clipboard transfer using shortcuts
- Required confirmation when current sessions are terminated
- More shortcuts in Visor mobile version
- French, Portuguese, and Spanish now available
- Fixed issues
March 22, 2020
- Installation and continuous access to MacOS desktops
- Auto update of a desktop list in your account
- Sorting and grouping of desktops
- Active development of our agent software for Linux
- Audio added to our demo stand
- Fixed Visor issues
Any system requirements to launch an agent?
We ensure our agent is compatible with Windows 7 and later, Windows Server 2012 and later, macOS v10.12 and later, Linux all versions
Is a demo version available?
Yes, you can try the agent on our demo stand. Click on the link to connect and see our remote desktop (with Windows on board).
Is installation required and for what purpose?
You don’t need to install our agent software for a one-time connection to a desktop. It’s necessary for continuous access to a desktop.
Why do I need to sign in?
Signing in is required to link the agent to your personal account. Then you can connect, delegate, and manage the settings through your personal account.
How to sign in the agents on different desktops using one account?
Download our agent from your personal account and install several authorized agents on multiple desktops. Such agents will be automatically linked to your account.
How do I sign up?
Go to the link, enter your email address, and click on the corresponding button. You will receive an email with a password to access your personal account. Your account will be activated after logging in, then you will be able to change your password.